Attorney Frank Bolmeyer
Frank is an experienced trial lawyer fighting for justice for injured workers and their families throughout Ohio. Frank heads up the litigation practice at the firm. He has represented hundreds of injured victims over the past 34 years.
“Being able to assist someone that has sustained a serious injury is such a demanding but rewarding responsibility. We pride ourselves on the quality of the work we do. We want to make sure you are satisfied with our effort in obtaining the best possible result for you.”
Frank has been recognized by his fellow lawyers with a preeminent rating in both legal ability and ethics. In addition, Frank has been named an Ohio “Super Lawyer” in personal injury.
Let Frank work with you to resolve your injury or workers’ compensation claim.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Frank and his wife Mary live in North Royalton where they raised four daughters and are active in St. Albert the Great Parish. You will find Frank most weekends with family and friends at his cottage on Johnson’s Island.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1981)
- Cleveland State University (B.A., 1978)
- Xavier University (1974-1976)
Admitted to Bar:
- 1981, State of Ohio
- 1982, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys – Past President
- American Association for Justice
- Cleveland Marshall Law Alumni Association